I. collection of your personal information
We collect information to provide you with better and more personalized services, and strive to improve your user experience.The types of information we collect are as follows:
1. The information you provide to us
When you register NEONEO account and you when using relevant NEONEO service complete, submit and/or any other way to provide information, including your name, gender, date of birth, id card number, telephone number, email address, shipping address, pay treasure to account, net silver online account, bank card information and relevant additional information (such as your address in the provinces and cities, postal code, etc.).You can choose not to provide one or some of the information, but this may prevent you from using many of NEONEO's featured services.Please understand that we use the information you provide in order to respond to your request, provide convenience for you to enjoy the service in NEONEO shopping, improve NEONEO website and communicate with you.In addition, we may associate the information you provide with your NEONEO account to identify you.
2. Information we obtained during your use of the service
In order to improve the service quality and user experience, we will retain relevant information about your use of the service and how to use it. Such information includes:
(1) information on your browser and computer.When you visit the NEONEO website or use the NEONEO service, the NEONEO system automatically receives and records the information on your browser and computer (including but not limited to your IP address, type of browser, language used, date and time of access, information on software and hardware characteristics, and web page records required by you, etc.).
(2) your location information.When you download or use an application developed by NEONEO mountain, its affiliates and partners (such as NEONEOAPP), or visit a mobile web page to use the NEONEO service, your location may be read (most mobile devices will allow you to turn off the location service, it is recommended that you contact the service provider or manufacturer of your mobile device).
(3) your device information.NEONEO may read information about the terminal devices you use when accessing or using NEONEO services, including but not limited to device model, device identification code, operating system, resolution, telecom operator, etc.
(4) your behavior or transaction information.NEONEO may record information about what you do when you visit NEONEO or use the NEONEO service and what transactions you make on the site.
In addition to the above information, we may also to provide the service and improve the service quality of reasonable need for your other information, including your contact our customer service team when you provide the relevant information, you send to us when you participate in the questionnaire survey questionnaire response information, and you and NEONEO interaction between related parties, NEONEO partners when we get the relevant information.
At the same time, for improving the security of your use of NEONEO services, more accurate to prevent fraud and Trojan virus phishing site, we may be through to know something about your Internet use habits, your common methods for software information and so on to determine the risk of your account, and may record some we think there's a risk of links (" URL ").
3. Information from a third party
Means that during the process of registering your NEONEO account and using the services, you authorize NEONEO to obtain the relevant information collected by NEONEO from our affiliates and partners.Such information includes but is not limited to your identity information, behavior information, transaction information, device information, etc. NEONEO will summarize such information to help NEONEO provide you with better and more personalized services or better prevent Internet fraud.
(1) keyword information you entered when using the search service provided by NEONEO;
(2) credit evaluation, behaviors in violation of laws and regulations or rules of NEONEO platform and measures taken by NEONEO against you;
(3) the enterprise name and other relevant industrial and commercial registration information as well as the information of natural person operators required by laws and regulations.
Ii. Our management and use of your personal information
In order to provide you with services, improve our service quality and optimize your service experience, we will use your personal information in accordance with the law and mainly use it for the following purposes:
1, to provide you with the services you use, and maintain and improve these services.
2. Recommend to you content that you may be interested in, including but not limited to sending product and service information to you, or displaying personalized third-party promotion information to you through the system, or sharing information with NEONEO partners with your consent so that they can send you information about their products and services.If you do not wish to receive the above information, you can unsubscribe through the corresponding unsubscribe function.
3. We may use your personal information to verify identity, prevent, detect, investigate fraud, endanger security, illegally or violate agreements, policies or rules with us or its affiliates, in order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you, other NEONEO users, or us or its affiliates.
4. We may combine the personal information from one service with the information obtained from other services to provide you with more personalized services, such as using, sharing or disclosing your information so that you can have a wider social circle through shopping.
5. We will make statistics on the usage of our services and may share such statistics with the public or third parties to show the overall usage trend of our products or services.But these statistics do not contain any identifying information about you.
6. Let you participate in the survey of our products and services.
7. Other USES with your consent or authorization.
Iii. Your personal information sharing
Your personal information is an important part of our services for you, we will follow the legal provisions of your information to undertake the obligation of confidentiality.We will not disclose your personal information to a third party unless:
1. With your consent or authorization.
2. According to laws and regulations or requirements of administrative or judicial organs.
4. If you are a qualified complainant of intellectual property rights and have filed a complaint, you should disclose it to the complainant at the request of the complainant, so that both parties can deal with possible rights disputes.
5. Only by sharing your information, can you provide the services you need or handle the disputes or disputes between you and others.
6. If you violate relevant laws and regulations of China or relevant agreements signed by you and NEONEO (including online electronic agreements) or violate relevant rules of NEONEO platform, you need to disclose to a third party.
7. To safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of NEONEO and its affiliates or other NEONEO users.
As our business grows, we and our affiliates may enter into mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions.We will notify you before the transfer.
Iv. Security of your personal information
NEONEO strictly protects your personal information security.We use various systems, security techniques and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, tampering, disclosure or damage.If you have any questions about our personal information protection, please contact our customer service.
When trading online goods or services with third parties through NEONEO website, it is inevitable for you to disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty.Please protect your personal information and only provide it to others when necessary.If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially your account and password, please contact our customer service immediately, so that we can take corresponding measures.
V. access and update your personal information
You can be in "my NEONEO" "account Settings" menu of the page refer to all the personal information you submit to NEONEO, you can also update except real-name authentication information through the way of other personal information (your real-name authentication information is used when you through real-name certification name and id information), if you need to change your real-name authentication information, you can call 0536-2106537 service hotline to apply for the change.
Cookies are text files stored by a web server on your access device.The Cookie specified to you is unique and can only be read by the Web server that publishes the Cookie to your domain.
You have the right to accept or reject cookies.Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can usually modify your browser Settings to reject cookies as you see fit.If you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the full functionality of the NEONEO site or some of the services you visit.
2. Use of network Beacon
NEONEO web pages often contain electronic images (called "single-pixel" gifs or "web beacons") that help the site calculate who is browsing or accessing certain cookies.NEONEO USES network beacon in the following ways:
(1) NEONEO calculates the number of user visits through the use of network beacon on the website, and identifies registered users through the access cookie.
(2) the cookie information obtained by NEONEO can provide personalized services for the website.
Vii. Protection of minors' personal information
NEONEO takes the protection of minors' personal information very seriously.If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the written consent of your parent or legal guardian before using NEONEO service.NEONEO protects the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
Viii. Notices and amendments